jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Coldplay - Clocks

The lights go out and I can't be savedTides that I tried to swim againstHave brought me down upon my kneesOh I beg, I beg and plead singing
Come out of things unsaidShoot an apple off my headAnd a trouble that can't be namedA tiger's waiting to be tamed singing
You areYou are
Confusion never stopsClosing walls and ticking clocksGonna come back and take you homeI could not stop that you now know singing
Come out upon my seasCursed missed opportunitiesAm I a part of the cure?Or am I part of the disease? Singing
You areYou areYou areYou are
You areYou are
And nothing else comparesAnd nothing else comparesAnd nothing else compares
You areYou are
Home, home where I wanted to goHome, home where I wanted to goHome, home where I wanted to goHome, home where I wanted to go

Read more: COLDPLAY - CLOCKS LYRICS 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario